The importance of protecting personal data
Sotragal Mont blanc SAS – SMB (established 20 Rue de Bourgogne – 69800 Saint Priest and registered under the number 383 892 338 in the Paris trade register) is concerned about respect for your privacy. The purpose of this document is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal data (Data).
If you have any questions about our policy, you can also contact us at the above mailing address or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the course of our activities and depending on the nature of the services we would be required to provide to you, we are likely to deal with the following data concerning you: first and last name; The position held in the company The name of the company Your email address The professional phone number The business address The city The postcode country and, in general, any information you would voluntarily give us.
The purpose of processing this data
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Continuously analyze and improve our services and offerings;
- Perform operations related to the management of our customers and orders;
- Contact you to provide you with information about our products and services;
- Assess the satisfaction of users of our website or services;
- Develop commercial statistics;
- Manage and protect our operations and sites
- Manage and manage our business;
- Manage and maintain our databases
- Respect and assess compliance with regulations.
In addition to cases where your consent has been collected, it is necessary to process your data for the various purposes mentioned above:
- to enforce a contract,
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- for legitimate business interests (including developing new services and offers, improving customer service, communicating with our customers and partners, securing our assets and people, etc.).
At your request, we provide you with a copy of all your data as well as all legally required information.
If your data collection is based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You can also ask for:
- correct your Data if it turns out to be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated
- delete your data under certain circumstances. Please note that we may object, in particular in the case of legitimate interest or in order to fulfil a legal obligation;
- to limit the processing of your Data, especially in the event of a challenge to the accuracy of this Data or in the case of illegal use.
You can always object, without having to justify it, to the processing of your Data for commercial exploration and subject to legitimate reasons, to any processing.
You can exercise your rights by simply sending an e-mail to the address listed above, which must contain a readable copy of your identity document and, for the exercise of the right of objection, describe the grounds of the objection.
You also have the right to complain to local data protection authorities in the event of a breach of applicable data protection regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
Confidentiality, international transfers and security
We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the treatment of personal information about you and its confidentiality.
Your data will not be passed on to any third party without your consent, with the exception of our subcontractors and other ENTITIes in the DEHON group. The subcontractors will act only on our instructions and on our behalf as part of the contract with the latter.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your Data on request from an administrative or judicial authority or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law or regulation.
In cases where we transfer some of your Data outside the European Union, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations (countries with adequacy decision, CCCT…) and guarantee you an adequate level of protection of your privacy and the fundamental rights of persons in accordance with the RGPD.
The shelf life of your Personal Character Data will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
- The purpose for which we use them – we will keep the data for the duration necessary for this purpose;
- legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum shelf life for your Personal Data.